Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stitches

Yesterday Mom came down and we went to Gram's house. We did a lot of sorting through things, tossing a lot of stuff out, and generally getting things in some kind of order. There is still a LOT of work to do.

I worked on the wall hanging today after Mom left. In the green spaces I am making trailing lines with clover shapes on them. Still having some difficulty with the rayon thread, but will manage to finish the piece and then be done with it. I may even give the thread away once I'm done, just because of the difficulty I had using it.

While at Gram's we stopped at Joann Fabrics. I had purchased several things at a different store last week, one of them was a package of 60mm rotary cutting blades. When I got home, I found that they did not fit in the cutter I have. So, I wanted to return them because they were a bit pricey. I got that all taken care of. I guess I will need to order the blades my cutter uses from the internet. I love the cutter. It's a Martelli. I think I've talked about it before on the blog. It's ergonomically correct and very easy to use.

No comments: