Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to business

It's slow going, but it's a little better today than yesterday. Went to work as usual, which helped some. Then after I got home from work and had made dinner, I took Wrigley out to the old lake for about 40 minutes. It was what we both needed, I think. She seemed to perk up a bit.

I did do a little sewing Saturday. I sewed some of the two and a half inch strips together for the last mystery. I really need to get moving because the next one is coming up in a few days! Well, the good thing is I can just save the directions. I actually can do it and not peek! ha ha.

Gram is still in the hospital but they are probably going to release her to the nursing home for rehab in a day or two. I don't know what's going to happen there.

Made spaghetti for dinner tonight. I really was full after I ate. I had a cup of cooked spaghetti, half a cup of jarred sauce (yeah, I cheated), and a cup of sauteed veggies like onion, zucchini, and mushrooms. I had a salad before the spaghetti, too.

To date I have lost 27 pounds. Today I hit 193. I have 50 more pounds to lose to get to my goal. I did make an appointment with the doctor next week to go over my test results from a couple weeks ago (even though I know they were good) and I want to talk to him about these dizzy spells. I really think it's from my meds. Sure would be nice if I could get off them completely.

No comments: