Thursday, April 29, 2010

Johanna got accepted!!!

Johanna got accepted into the nursing program this fall at her college! She is so excited and we are so very proud of her! It's a weight off her shoulders to know she's in, because I know it was a tight race and she was concerned.

Nick is slogging through these last couple weeks of the semester. I'm just concerned about what his final grades will be. Praying things will be okay. I think they will be.

The animal shelter has told us the vet will be coming tomorrow to see the pups. Because of their age, they are old enough to be spayed and neutered now, so our new pup will have her surgery tomorrow before we even bring her home. This means we won't be able to bring her home Friday, but most likely Saturday afternoon. I'm getting really anxious to bring her home! Everett and I are going to the store Saturday morning to get all the puppy accessories. We don't need much, but have to get some puppy food and a couple chew toys.

My weight loss journey took a detour last weekend when I ate like a trucker the entire weekend. Ugh. I gained two pounds back! Double ugh. Well, I stuck to the plan from Monday on and have lost one of them again, which is a good thing, and am determined to stay on track now. It isn't easy, especially on the weekends. This Sunday is our 23rd wedding anniversary and we will probably go out to eat. Sigh.

No comments: