Saturday, May 8, 2010

Here she is!


Meet Ivy! Our newest addition to the family. Wrigley is following her around in this picture trying to decide how to annoy Ivy as much as she has been annoying her! Ivy has a LOT of puppy energy... And she loves to chew. On anything. Toys, rawhide bones, pigs ears, furniture, shoes, feet, hair... What have we gotten ourselves into????? haha. Loving it! The housebreaking is coming along. Not as quickly as I would have liked, but it's getting there. It's only been a week and she has made a lot of progress. She has been waking up at 4 a.m. consistently and I take her out then, which prevents an accident, I'm sure.

Today I am going to get back into the sewing room for a while. Haven't really been up there much this week because it seems that every minute I have to be watching the pup, and I don't want her in the sewing room just yet because of the chance of accidents. And who knows what kind of goodies she would find up there to chew!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Congrats on the new puppy !. I sat at my dining room table for about 6 months..."watching the puppy", but it was all worth it. Someday you will be able to go back to your sewing room !

bunbear said...

I hope so Claudia! It is worth it to have a well trained dog, you're right about that!