Saturday, May 22, 2010

The reason I get nothing done...


This little pup is trying to fool you...she is looking all sweet and innocent, laying there on a pillow, looking up with those big brown eyes... She is really a little devil dog! Constant energy! Run through the house, attack the cat, attack the older dog, attack the people! She loves to chew on anything, including me! AAAGGGGHHH!

She is the sweetest little gal too. Very playful and a smart little cookie. We are working on the housebreaking, STILL. It is coming along, although not as fast as I would have liked. We have days when there are no accidents at all in the house, then she sort of backslides and has a bad day. Everett has already cleaned the carpet twice. We will get there with her, it just takes time.

I'm still losing weight. This week has been a teeter totter between 189 and 187. The 189 just came back into the picture this morning and I don't understand why, except maybe water weight. I am not stressing over it, that's for sure, because I know it's going away, slowly but surely.

I just have not had the umpfh to go upstairs and sew lately. Ivy requires constant supervision and I don't want her upstairs in the sewing room, that's for sure. I have been tossing around the idea of making Ben and Johnathon matching shirts for Father's Day, but I don't know if I will or not.

Money is getting tight again. Ev was short a day on his paycheck last pay period and then yesterday they called him off for lack of work, so he will be short again this pay period. I know it will pass, it always does, but it's aggravating. He is supposed to get some overtime this coming week. Hopefully he will.

I went to my brother Joe's college graduation last weekend. Got to see Mom and all the family up there, including Gram in the nursing home. She is not well at all. But the graduation was very nice and I had a good visit.

No comments: