Tuesday, May 5, 2015

And now we wait....

Not the best pic of my son, but you can see the contraption they have him in.  Some kind of sling that immobilizes the arm.  We saw our family doc yesterday and Thursday we see the orthopedic specialist.  Now we don't know if he will have surgery or not.  I'm hoping he doesn't have to have it, really.

He's doing a little better each day.

No comments: