Friday, May 22, 2015

So Much To Do

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed because I really have a lot to do this weekend.  I really want to get the back part of my basement cleared out, but know that I can't get it all done by myself.

I also would like to get started on replacing the flooring in our bedroom.  That's a major deal and again, I need help.

Not sure how much sewing will get done this weekend.  There is a neat new tutorial on Missouri Star's website for a floating squares top.  I liked the way it looked.  Not sure that I have enough solids, though, to recreate it.

I also want to take Ev to that property that is coming up for auction in a couple weeks.  Want to get his opinion on it.  There are just so many variables with that, and I'm not very auction-savvy when it comes to real estate.  If I knew that I could sell my current house for a certain price, then I would be inclined to bid on this property and not exceed that price.  However, those are just some great unknowns.  sigh.

No comments: