Monday, May 18, 2015

Morning Sewing

Because of the basement issues, there wasn't any sewing done over the weekend.  Monday morning before work, I managed to get upstairs and sew several more blocks together.  I have all 25 blocks completed.  They are ready to be pressed and sewn together.

One of the casualties of the basement flood was a sewing machine that I had down there that was waiting for me to repair it.  I picked it up for five bucks at a tag sale, so it's not a big deal that I had to pitch it.  I did pick a few parts off of it that the water hadn't touched that I could use on other machines.

No comments: