Monday, November 28, 2016

Car Milestones


Yes, I know I just posted that my car turned 200,000 miles not too long ago, however it's now at 202.  With all the driving we did over the holiday and past few weeks, it got there pretty quick.

Have I mentioned lately that I love my car?  hahaha  Ev and I were talking about cars over the weekend.  The car I have now is a 2006 Ford Taurus.  I don't think I will ever have the attachment I have to this car with any other car I may own in the future.  Don't know why.  Or maybe I do.  It was my first 'new' car, although she did have 12,000 miles on her because she was a 'program car'.

We went through a lot of grief when I first bought this car, but the dealership shined like a diamond during that time, and I have not quit praising them since.

And pretty proud that we chose Ford, because of their reputation.

No comments: