Friday, April 13, 2007

Old Singer


Here's a picture of my old industrial Singer. I had the original motor replaced and a hopping foot and single hole needle plate put on. The feed dogs are permenantly dropped on it, also. I have been practicing my free motion quilting on it and now I'm ready to quilt the green monster on it. This week I haven't been able to do much sewing at home, but plan to make up for it Saturday.

Thursday we had our guild meeting. Our guild is only a few months old and we meet in a town about 20 miles from here. There are about 18 in our guild that attend regularly. I usually pick up my sister in law in town and then we stop in the next town and pick up two others. With the price of gas, riding together is working out really well. Plus, having someone to ride with make me want to go more.

No comments: