Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Too Much On My Mind

Yesterday I fully intended to post something on the blog, but time got away from me I guess.  Sorry about that!

Nothing sewing related going on.  I did make Johnathon a rice bag in 'flame' material.  He wanted one for his feet at night!  hahaha.  I think that's so cute.  He had his first basketball game over the weekend.  Ev and I went to watch him play and really enjoyed it.

I was at Wal Mart and picked up three packets of different flavored muffin mixes for Johnathon to make and dropped them off at their house during the day.  He called me last night to thank me.  So sweet!

Had some sad news this morning.  My friend Lori's husband passed away this morning.  He had been sick for a long time with cancer.  My heart breaks for her.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers.  Thanks.

1 comment:

Kimberly Smith said...

I am sorry to hear of your friend's husband passing. It can be surprisingly hard on the friend (you) too. Recently my friend's husband passed unexpectedly, and it through me for a grief loop which I thought to myself seemed unproportional (we are our own worst critics not only in quilting). Point being, support your friend and take care of yourself too. My sympathy extends to you as well as the widow and her family.