Monday, August 22, 2016

Plans

I am planning to get back in the groove of sewing, starting tonight!  During my vacation, I did some rearranging in the sitting room, so now my 15-91 Singer, Polly, is more accessible.  I should start using her more.


This was the view out of the car window when we were going to Wrigley.  That's Buckingham Fountain.  It's in beautiful Grant Park.  We were driving on Lake Shore Drive at the time.  One thing I do not like is city traffic.

So I have made up my mind to do some sewing tonight, even if it's just for a few minutes.  The half square triangles for the gold churn dash blocks are all pressed and ready to go.  The blue squares for the middle of the blocks are done.  Now I am working on the rail blocks.  They make up pretty easy.

Oh, and I want to make myself another small pressing board.  Mary has one that is just the right size for taking on retreats and I think I can make one pretty easily.  Just something on my to do list.

No comments: