Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Easy Street Part 3

One is the loneliest number...  That's all I have made so far, just one piece!  Here it is, in all it's glory:


Again, don't be alarmed that I have grey in that square.  That's what I'm using in place of Bonnie's purple!  My constant is a brick red color.  Here's a pic of the three pieces so you can see how they are going to play nicely together:



This week I'm planning on getting more pieces made.  With the push to get those 12 lap quilts done, I just barely had time to sleep, let alone do anything else!  I think my family is glad they are done because now I might just cook dinner again instead of ordering out all the time!  haha. 

I do like the way these colors all play together.  The grey seems a little washed out in these pics but it really isn't.  It almost has a textured look to it, and so does the brick red.  In fact, I'm planning to use some of the brick red that I have leftover in the construction of scrappy houses if I ever get around to making them!

Want to see what other mystery pieces are looking like?  Here's a link back to Bonnie's blog where you can check out everyone else's progress.  Hopefully they are all a lot further along than I am!  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your patches look fantastic. Have you finished the clue yet? One done is one less to do. Not long now till Clue 4!