Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another done

Here's another top done for the nursing home.  I went upstairs and put on "It's a Wonderful Life" and started sewing on this top.  I have the squares cut for another top and have material laid out for the last two.  That material will just be preprinted panels if I don't have time to make another patchwork.  I have really got to get some work done tomorrow on these tops.  The deadline is fast approaching!

While I was upstairs sewing, the dog and cat joined me.  Ignore the mess of threads on the floor, but I thought this was funny:

Ev and I went to Lowe's and picked up new light fixtures for the kitchen.  I'm real anxious to get them put up.  The kitchen desperately needs new lighting.  After shopping we stopped and had pizza.  It was a real nice afternoon.

No comments: