Saturday, December 8, 2012

Finito! Done! Completed! Woohoo!

Guess what?  The nursing home quilts are done!  I put the final stitch in them at 10:30 tonight.  Got up and started working on them at 8:30 this morning.  It was a busy day.  When I got up I went straight downstairs and finished what was on the frame, then loaded the rest of the tops and quilted them.  After they were quilted Ev and I had to run to Wal Mart because my brother's girlfriend's little boy was turning 7 and we had to get him a present for his party tonight.  When we got home from the store, I had a couple hours in between then and the party, so I started on the bindings.  Got a few more done then went to the party.  Came home and finished everything up.  I am pleased!  Pictures to follow tomorrow.  Too tired now to upload the little buggers.

No comments: