Friday, December 7, 2012

Next year I will not

Procrastinate!  Oh, I am burning the candle at both ends now.  The nursing home quilts are due Sunday morning.  I have to get them completed Saturday afternoon so they can be delivered and wrapped.  Guess who is getting up early tomorrow morning?

Tonight I put the binding on the six that were upstairs.  There is a double back with two tops on the frame.  One is done, the other still needs that little bit of stitching.  Then there are three more tops to be quilted and all need to be bound.  Tomorrow. 

They will get done.  I have no doubt about that.  My intentions are to get up early and just plow on ahead.  What else can I do?  Sigh.  It's going to feel good when they are done and it really is a labor of love, so I am going to quit whining.

Had the washer repair guy here today.  The washer needs a new door gasket, so he will be back next week.  Also had the gal come clean today.  I'm getting quite used to having a clean house!  Well, mostly clean, the bedroom still needs to be de-cluttered.

No comments: