Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Best laid plans...

Last night after work I planned to make a pot of soup and then trim up the edges of that raffle quilt.  Well, I got half of that plan done.  I did make a huge pot of soup (why can't I just make a small pot?) with vegetables and beef.  It was done by 7 so I had a bowl.

Then I was tired.  It was only 7:30 but this lousy cold or sinus stuff is trying to kick me down, so I thought I would just lay down and take a nap.  Well, laying down for a nap at 7:30 p.m. turned into going to bed for the night for me!  I woke up every 4 hours to take another sinus pill because the drip was making me cough, then I went right back to sleep!  I slept for 11 hours last night!  Felt pretty good, I have to say.  Guess my body needed it...

So, the raffle quilt has to have the binding done by Thursday and I have yet to begin it.  Maybe tonight I can get some of it done.  But I do have to go to the funeral home tonight and then the funeral tomorrow, so who knows?  If nothing else, tomorrow afternoon I will be home and will get it done.

No comments: