Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Secret recipe


Here's a pic of my grilled chicken and baked potatoes!  That's four smallish sized boneless chicken breasts that I grilled last night.  I put two kinds of dry seasoning on them.  One was a combination similar to the one that Emeril uses and the other was a garlic and herb combination that I bought at Beechy's in Arthur last time I was out there.  After grilling for a short time, I started brushing them with melted margarine.  Oh, they were so yummy!

I had started grilling right when I got home last night and was in the house by 6 p.m.  The grill is situated in the shade on the patio, but it was still pretty warm outside.  Tonight I have some ground chuck that I want to make burgers with on the grill.  Hope it's not too horribly hot outside this afternoon.

Did do some sewing last night.  Spent an hour sewing the one side of the sashing material on the packer's blocks.  There is only sashing on two sides because of the way the blocks will be set, so as soon as I get the second side done, I will be ready to assemble the top.  I also pressed the blocks, so they are ready to run through the machine again.  It's pretty warm up in the sewing room right now, so I usually only spend an hour at a time up there.

No comments: