Saturday, June 21, 2014

Early bird

Got up before 8 this morning.  I had places to go and people to see!  Went to the vet to get Ivy's flea meds.  Then went to my friend who is out of town's house to take care of her cat.  Aldi was my next stop for fruit and chicken wings.  That's what's on the menu for tonight - bbq chicken wings on the grill.  Menu subject to change...  haha.  After that I ran past Johanna's place and picked up a few pieces of hickory wood to try and give the wings some extra zip when I grill them.  She gave me a zucchini and a couple yellow squash.  They may end up on the grill tonight, too. 

After I got home and put the groceries away, Ev and I went outside and I started cutting the brush behind the garage with the little electric chainsaw.  Had to stop when it got too warm out, though.  Hope to continue working on it tomorrow morning.  It's looking better already, though.

Now I'm going to head upstairs.  If it's too warm, I'll just get the a/c going and come back down for a bit, otherwise, I'm going to keep moving on the GBP top.

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: