Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Potholder is Done

It's done.  Not at all my best work, but it was a learning process.  The way the instructions were written on the tutorial I followed were difficult for me to understand.  This does not mean they were difficult - just that I found them to be that way!  haha.

Anyway, I finished it and put binding on it last night.  It now resides in the drawer next to the stove, ready for use!

Been having a little trouble with the 401 breaking the top thread.  Not sure what's going on there.  It did it towards the end of making this potholder, so I'm thinking it was because of the extra layers of fabric.  I switched over to my old Kenmore to finish it and everything worked out fine.  May need to put a different needle in the 401.  Not worrying about it.

No comments: