Monday, January 9, 2017

It's loaded


That's as far as I got on the last nursing home quilt this weekend.  It is loaded on Gemma and ready to be quilted.  Temp in basement was pretty cold, so I plan to work on it through the week after work.  It is supposed to warm up a bit over the next couple days.

I sewed a bit more on the New Year's Eve mystery quilt.  Pretty sure that one is going to be Johanna and Ben's wedding quilt.  And I think I will make one in different colors for Nick and Olivia's wedding.  It's a pretty pattern and works up fairly easily.

Nick and Olivia were over Saturday night for dinner.  We had tacos then played a game of Cranium.  Pretty fun!

Friday night we went out to eat with Johanna and Ben for her birthday celebration.  Just went to Tilley's but had a good time.

No comments: