Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas is getting closer...




I love having a real tree for Christmas! Especially because my darling husband puts the lights on for me.


Yesterday I had to go to the dentist at 11, then had to take the dog to the vet at 2. I didn't go back to work after those two ordeals. I did get my Christmas village of lighted houses set up. I love it. This is a picture of the first lighted house I received. It is a little church and my grandma gave it to me years ago. See the little angels carolling next to it?


I did a little bit of hand quilting a couple nights ago. Just a few of the hearts on Tennessee August. It's always a matter of time or not being too tired when I get home.


Last night I made a hamburger stew for supper, bread in the bread machine, and tapioca pudding in, of all things, the crock pot! Everything was pretty good. I think I cooked the pudding a little too long, but it was still good.

No comments: