Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Morning

It's four days before Christmas and I am ALMOST done with my shopping, no where near done with my wrapping, and haven't even grocery shopped for Christmas dinner. Argh.

We haven't had any snow or ice the last couple days. However, right now it is only 5 degrees. brrr. I only have to go to church this morning, then to dollar general for laundry soap. Then I'm in for the day.

Yesterday I cut the fabrics for the Christmas mystery quilt. I'm thinking about picking out the fabrics for the New Year's Eve mystery today. My sewing room is upstairs, where we don't have heat vents, so I think I'll have my daughter leave her electric heater on and put it in the doorway between the sewing room and her room. That should make it a little more tolerable up there.

Friday night I was sitting in my favorite chair watching t.v. when I heard this real loud crash. It sounded like wood breaking. And it sounded like it was almost directly over my head. Now, I could see all the animals in the house and I knew that none were upstairs because the door is kept closed to up there anyway. When I went up, nothing seemed out of place, and there aren't any trees on that side of the house, so I am really baffled as to what the noise could have been.

No comments: