Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Post Thanksgiving Post

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. The leftovers aren't quite all gone, but they are getting there. We had a nice holiday. I made a big dinner on Friday for our group. We had gone to relatives on Thursday, but I like to make dinner. I was able to hold my cousins 3-1/2 month old baby a lot while we were visiting. He is such a good baby!

I worked on darling daughter's signature quilt. I have almost all of it machine quilted. Just two more sides of the borders and it will be ready for the binding. I'm tempted to put it in a box and give it to her for Christmas! She probably wouldn't appreciate that, though...hee hee.

I have received some nice music themed fabric from friends that I am anxious to get cut into squares for my son's signature quilt when he graduates in May.

I made a beef roast Sunday afternoon for dinner. When it was cooking, I also put together some ham and bean soup for dinner Monday. Tonight we are having rueben sandwiches. I have the fixin's for chicken cacciatore in the crock pot. I may throw that all together tonight and let it cook during the night. And I might even sneak in some leftover turkey meat in the dish...

No comments: