Thursday, September 5, 2013

27 Minutes

That's how long it took me to load the bottom and top on Gemma.  Still need to load the batting.  Then I will be ready to quilt away!  Woohoo! 

Ev probably will have to work Saturday, so that will be a good time for me to get that puppy cranked out.  Not sure what kind of quilting design I will use, but most likely it will just be loopy loops since I know I'm good at those...

Been thinking that the next nursing home top might be snowball blocks.  I'm thinking I would make 6" finished blocks, so doing 8 across and 8 down would mean 64 blocks.  Maybe use 5 or 6 different colored materials for the middle of the snowball and muslin for the corners.

Put some chicken breasts on the grill tonight and bbq'd them.  I overcooked them a little and the got a bit dry but not too bad.  Made mac and cheese, corn, and sliced a tomato.  Good easy dinner.

No comments: