Sunday, September 22, 2013

A nice trip

Ev and I went up to visit family over the weekend.  While there we ate at the restaurant attached to Bass Pro Shop.  They had this beautiful aquarium wall with the prettiest fish in it.  It was so relaxing to watch the fish.  The dinner was good, the company was great, and the atmosphere was relaxing.  All in all, a very good weekend!

No sewing, but I did take the four patch plaid quilt to Mom to give to a friend.  She liked it alot.

Mom and I also went to a new quilt shop that had just opened in June near her.  Mom does not quilt, but she went in with me.  The people were very friendly and the shop was very nice.  The name of the shop is Quilters Quest, and it's in Woodridge, IL.  Worth a trip if you are in the area.  Great shop owners!

1 comment:

Lynley said...

I'd love a trip to Woodridge IL!! You'll laugh but it sounds very exotic to me ... when I saw the aquarium I thought it was one of those places where you pick out your fish for dinner!! Guess not.