Sunday, April 6, 2014

A nice day

Today has been a really good day.  Ev and I went to breakfast and on the way we saw our favorite bar and grill on Main Street had a smoker set up in front of it.  I called them to find out what they were doing today and found out that they would have a variety of foods coming out of the smoker on the menu this afternoon.  Pulled pork, smoked chicken wings, pork steaks, and bratwurst were all going to be ready to eat.  Yum!  After we got home from breakfast I started working on one of the quilts I have for a customer on the frame.  Spent a couple good hours working on it, then did some laundry.  Ev and I took a ride out to the cemetery and put different flowers on the grave. 

Later we went out and got some of that good smoky bbq food.  Now it's time to unwind and enjoy the rest of the day and the fact that the Cubs won today!  Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

No comments: