Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Next year, anyone?

Yes, I have already booked reservations for a place to stay next year for the quilt show.  And the thing is, no one in my family is surprised...

I did some sewing last night.  Put two more rows together on the Paducah scrap quilt.  I have to get downstairs and load the church quilt on Gemma soon.  Will be doing that this weekend, probably.

Going to have lunch with Johanna today.  She is really working a lot of hours at her new job.  She just jumped right in with it and I know it has to be wearing her out right now.  She's a strong girl and will be fine, but as the mom, I still worry you know...

Put a small roast in the crock pot this morning to make Italian Beef sandwiches for supper tonight.  I use the seasoning packet put out by Louis.  It's really really good.  I also add some onion and bell pepper to it as it cooks.

Last night I made a meat loaf with mashed potatoes and corn.  That was something we hadn't had in a while, so it tasted pretty good.  And it will give Ev some good leftovers to take for his lunch at work.  That way, the guys in the break room will all be jealous...  haha.

No comments: