Monday, February 22, 2016

Baby Blue On Frame


I'm so happy to have this quilt on the frame and ready to start quilting!  I just pinned it yesterday, but when I get ready to start quilting I will baste it around the edges.  Still not sure how I will do the quilting.  Decisions, decisions!

While I was downstairs, I also put a different fan on the upright stand I have.  The old fan kicked the bucket last year.  That was no surprise, since it was probably older than me.  Luckily, I had a box fan that had cut outs in the right places, so I mounted it on the stand and I'm good to go.  It doesn't get hot in the basement where I have the frame, but sometimes it's just nice to have the air moving a little.

I think I'm going to quilt this with white thread.  I ended up putting a plain white backing on it, instead of the blue material I was thinking about.  Not sure what I will use for binding.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a really pretty quilt. Is there a pattern for it?

Sewgranny said...

Turned out beautiful!!