Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Phone Woes

Before I get into my little rant about phones, I just want to say thank you to those who commented on the picture of the quilt in the frame in the last post.  It was made from the pattern given out as a mystery to the group QTMysteryQuilts on Yahoo Groups.  It was the most recent NYE mystery.

Now, about my phone...  Sigh.  Well, I have had my phone for a few years and it served me well over that time.  It has finally gotten to the point where I needed a new phone because it had too many issues.  It actually got to this point a couple months ago but I had to wait for one of our lines to have an upgrade to get a new phone.

That finally happened and yesterday I received a brand new smart phone.  Which promptly overheated after it's first full charge.  Sigh.  So now I have to go back to my old phone and wait until I get another new phone.  Ah well, if this is the worse thing to happen to me today, I'm doing pretty good!  :)

No comments: