Thursday, February 18, 2016

Does This Work?


Hmm, I was thinking about using the piece in the back for the backing on the baby blue quilt, but after mulling it over, have decided to go with a plain white for the back.  The problem is, I don't have any plain white big enough in my stash right now.  What to do, what to do...

Since the hubster is home during the day, I enlisted his services to run to the quilt shop and buy more white fabric.  Knowing that said hubster would not like this idea at all, I made it as painless as possible.  I called the shop, had them pick out the material and cut it, and even paid for it over the phone.  All he had to do was run in, give them my name, and he could grab the package and be out of the shop before anyone he knew saw him in there!  hahaha.  Being the good (if not reluctant) guy that he is, he did this for me.  I now have three yards of 90" white fabric to use for the backing and will even have some left over.

I'm happy.

No comments: