Friday, February 5, 2016

I Got A Call

My husband called me at lunch and said that a package arrived for me!  He said it was as heavy as a bowling ball.  You know what this means, right?  Clarice has arrived!  Woohoo!  When I got all excited and told him "that's Clarice!" he groaned and made a comment about fava beans...  No, no, no, no!  Not from Silence of the Lambs!  From Rudolph!  Sigh.  This is going to be an ongoing debate, I can tell right now.  My daughter made the same connection as the hubster.  Sigh.


Maybe I should put a little red polka dotted bow on the machine.

2 comments:

Kimberly Smith said...

I do believe a polkadot bow will be required. No way to associate that with Jody Foster, imo. lol. You will, of course, post pics of Clarice. I eagerly await ...

Lynley said...

Oh dear, I didn't even know Rudolph's girlfriend was called Clarice! I only have Silence of the Lambs in my head :) Looks like a pretty cool machine though - how does she sew?