Friday, May 20, 2016

A Little Bit At A Time

The customer came to pick up the two sets of bags for the corn toss game today.  That was a few more bucks in my pocket, which I can certainly use, so I'm pretty grateful for that.  This order represents complete profit on my end (excluding my labor).  I have sold enough sets to cover the cost of materials I have purchased.  There are still enough materials to make quite a few more sets of bags, with the exception of the dried corn, but I don't really have a place to store a lot of 50 pound bags of corn!  They are readily available at the farm store, so I don't really worry about not being able to get corn when needed.

The place online that I purchase the canvas has usually shipped my order within a day of placing it, so I'm fairly confident that I can get it in a reasonable amount of time, should I run short.  Right now, I have 9 colors in stock, and enough to make sets of bags in each color more than once.

No comments: