Monday, May 9, 2016

More Wonky Stars


I made quite a bit of progress on my wonky star blocks this weekend.  The dreaded pressing is what slowed me down.  I just don't care to press, but it's all part and parcel of the gig.  I was able to finish 15 of the 16 additional blocks needed to add two more rows to the Paducah 2016 top.

And once again, I proved that cutting in the morning is not my forte'.  I had a little bit of time when I got up, before we started our errands for the day, so I decided to cut some of the blue pieces into sashing pieces.  Which I proceeded to do.  Except my brain was thinking cornerstones, not sashing and I cut tons of blue cornerstones!  Argh!

I THINK I have enough blue left to make the sashings, but I'm telling you, this is making me crazy.  Why I can't cut properly in the morning is beyond me.

No comments: