Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Horsing Around


Look at these two 'city boys' petting a horse!  hahahaha.  Right next door to Nick's new place is a pasture that a couple of horses graze in.  This horse's name is Snow, I'm sure for her white coloring.  She is very gentle.

Yesterday after work I was very busy.  Nick needed a new pump for the washing machine we gave him, so the two of us stopped at the applicance store and bought one, then I had to deliver my papers (love having that gig, let me tell you - that's my fun money!).  Also had to take Ev his thermos of coffed at work, since he forgot it.

When I finally got home, had to make dinner and do up a bunch of dishes.  By the time I was done, it was almost 8 p.m. and I was pooped!  hahaha.  I could have gone upstairs to sew, but I figured if I did, I would probably make mistakes.

I did have one big craving for Dairy Queen that wouldn't go away.  Finally, about 9 p.m., I just gave in and headed over to DQ.  Called Nick first to see if he and Olivia wanted anything - and of course they did, so I even delivered ice cream to them on my way home.  Their house is on the way, so it wasn't even out of my way to do it.

Nick got the washing machine running again, by replacing the pump.  I was pretty pleased that he was able to do that.

Here's me and my son.  He looks just like his daddy.


Really hoping tonight I have time to sew.  See my new Paducah shirt in the picture?  Now that makes me smile...

Mary and I are planning a trip to Arthur in a few weeks.  Looking forward to that.

No comments: