Friday, April 3, 2009

Late night posting

Went to the senior play tonight. Darling son was great. I will post a picture soon. Too tired to mess around with it right now.

Darling husband went to a motorcycle safety course tonight. He has an old bike that we got fixed up and wants to ride to and from work (7/10ths of a mile from the house). I'm not nuts about him riding a bike, but don't really have much say in it, I guess. The safety class is all weekend. Three hours tonight, ten hours tomorrow and ten hours Sunday. I should have a lot of time to myself to sew tomorrow morning as both kids spent the night with friends tonight.

The plan is to machine free motion quilt the mosaic tiles baby quilt. I need to clear off the table behind the old Singer, but that won't be a big deal.

No comments: