Friday, April 17, 2009

A long week finally over

This has been a long, stressful week. Darling hubby was on midnights and was very stressed out, in turn making everyone in the household stressed. Thankfully he will be returning to second shift next week. This is a good thing.

I did not get any sewing done this week at all. It seems that all I did was work, cook, and try to keep everyone from jumping down each other's throats. Tonight I'm treating myself to a hot bath when I get home and just making some Rueben sandwiches for supper. Then I'm going to go upstairs and cut the rest of the pieces for the baby quilt. I need to make a test block first so I don't get that all wonky, I guess.

Getting real excited about going to Paducah next week. I've started making lists of what I need to bring and have printed out directions and maps to where we are going.

No comments: