Wednesday, April 29, 2009

View of the Ohio River

Here's part of the view we had from our cabin in Golconda. It's hard to imagine from this photo, but we were hundreds of feet above the river. It really was beautiful scenery. But scary if you don't like heights!

I haven't done any sewing since I got home. I did set my machine up and unpack everything in the sewing room. I've been pretty tired every night when I get home from work. After dinner is made all I want to do is sit down and collapse.

Getting a little concerned about this Swine Flu everyone is talking about. I work in a public office. I have my can of Lysol right next to my desk and have been washing my hands about a million times a day!

Making Sweedish Meatballs for supper tonight, with noodles, garlic bread, and salad. Last night I made chicken wraps. I took breaded chicken strips purchased from the grocery store deli and wrapped them up in large tortillas with beans, salsa, and cheese. Then put them in the oven for 20 minutes to crisp up a bit. They were very good with sour cream and tomatoes on top of them.

No comments: