Sunday, February 7, 2010

Almost noon and the kids are sleeping....what a surprise!




Both kids are home this morning and both are still sleeping! That's no surprise, although I thought Johanna would be up because she did get up and take a shower. Then went back to bed! Nick has to work at 2:30 so he probably won't roll out of bed until 1:45. or later...

The hoscah is rising on the counter. The next step is to braid it and let it rise again. Then into the oven for yummy goodness!

I've got some red material all ready to make Valentine's bags for the kids. Here are a couple of goodies that are going to go into each of them. I'll pick up some other little stuff as the week progresses.

And of course, since the kids are asleep upstairs, I'm being a nice mommy and am going to set up my sewing machine on the kitchen table. So this is a picture of two of my favorite things - the computer and the sewing machine!

No comments: