Monday, February 1, 2010

Mondays are not my favorite days

Well, I guess I have proven, once again, that I do not work well with deadlines. I thought if I challenged myself to just make one block a week this year I would be able to follow through. Not so. I blew it. I didn't finish a block last week. I didn't even go into the sewing room! So, after one month, I have decided to drop this challenge to myself in the hopes that now the pressure is off, I will start sewing again! Maybe I need to seriously rethink having a longarm business when I roadblock myself when there are deadlines.

I am doing well on my weight loss. I did not exercise last night because my back was hurting. It continued to hurt all night and all day, but I was determined to exercise tonight at least for 20 minutes. I walked the treadmill at a slow pace for that amount of time and feel good about it. It actually seemed to make my back feel a little better to walk a bit. I think maybe when I walked the dog the other day I might have over done it.

For dinner I made grilled turkey and blue cheese sandwiches. Yes, this was okay for my diet! That is the great thing about losing weight this way...I can eat anything I want really. I counted all the points for the sandwich and even had some baked homemade fries. I even saved a point to have some ice cream if I want it later.

No comments: