Friday, February 5, 2010

Cutting pieces and making pizza

I finally got off my duff and started cutting on a mystery quilt I intended to start weeks ago. I even said to the group doing the mystery I would be starting it, then lost my mojo somewhere! I think it may be returning, at least I hope so! On the kitchen table are the tools and material to be cut. I have my different sized baggies all ready to be filled with precut pieces.

On the counter I have the makings for a homemade pizza. The crust isn't pictured, but it was from the artisan bread recipe. It was another successful pizza and I really really liked it.

I have lost 12 pounds! I know it's not going to contiunue to come off this fast, but it sure feels good.

Ev is working tomorrow. Nick went to his friend's an hour away. I've got tonight all to myself and probably most of tomorrow too. Next weekend I'm planning to go to my mother's for a couple days. It's a four day weekend for me with a holiday on Friday and a holiday on Monday.

Since Nick is staying gone all night, if I want to get up and sew early tomorrow morning I won't be disturbing him, since he has been sleeping in the sewing room lately.

No comments: