Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Flat tires and tofu

Last night I asked my son if he needed to get gas for his drive to school today. He did and went out to go get it. Well, Nick got two blocks and realized he had a flat tire. Oh joy. So rather than fiddling with it himself I called our roadside assistance program that we pay for through our cell phone plan to change it. They came and put the donut on the car and I took it to work this morning and to the shop where the valve stem was repaired.

Tonight for dinner I made myself a blt sandwich. I made Everett some salisbury steak and egg noodles. And for Nicholas I made tofu stroganoff. Tofu really doesn't do much for me....

Last night I made some veggie burgers from scratch that were really really good. Don't want to lose that recipe! And they are low fat, which is really good. So far I have lost 18 pounds. 59 to go!

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything quilt related for a while. I have misplaced my mojo. I think once the Olympics are over (I'm sleep deprived from watching them!) and then once I have done our taxes, I will be able to find the groove again. I'm not pushing myself. Some days I have to use all my energy to keep on track with my weight loss. And I hope that subject isn't driving anyone to distraction. I apologize if it is.

No comments: