Thursday, February 4, 2010

Possible snow coming

The weather folks are predicting a snowstorm for tonight and tomorrow. I sure wouldn't mind a nice blanket of new snow.

I made myself a plate of spaghetti for supper. Made Ev some Italian Sausages and some buttered noodles. Nick picked up two sub sandwiches before he went to work. One for himself and one for Ev to take to work. Actually, Ev's was supposed to be for his supper but he ended up taking it to work! I wasn't planning on cooking tonight, but that's okay. The sausages weren't difficult or time consuming.

I have lost 11 pounds so far. I am so very pleased with this! Getting on the treadmill is a big help, I think.

Tomorrow I am going to the funeral for my great aunt. She was my paternal grandmother's sister in law. I didn't know her very well.

No comments: