Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A purchase

I found a t.v. table at Wal Mart for less than $10 on my lunch hour.  I sure hope it's sturdy enough to allow me to cut pieces on it.  The way they were packaged at the store, I could not open it up and see, but it looks like it will be. 

There was also a folding table that was a little larger than a t.v. table that I looked at.  It folded like an ironing board and was adjustable.  It was a little more pricey, so I thought I would just see if the t.v. table worked first.

I saw a tutorial for doing a Baptist Fan quilting pattern that I really think I'm going to try on the butterfly quilt.  I'm glad I saw it before I loaded the top, because I was just going to load the top long ways so I didn't have to roll it quite as many times (whoopee, it would just be one more roll - not a big deal).  The tutorial says to load it so you can start along the bottom edge.

I'm also practicing doodling the pattern.  Trying that 'muscle memory' thing...

No comments: