Wednesday, October 30, 2013

T.V. Trays

When I was a little girl my Great Grandma had this metal t.v. tray that I was allowed to use if I wanted to sit by the door of the kitchen and watch t.v. and eat a snack.  It was metal and pretty banged up, but it served its purpose. 

We do not have any end tables in our living room currently.  It's not because we don't own any, it's because all they do is collect clutter.  And I really do not need another area collecting clutter in my house!  That being said, there are times when it would be nice to have a little table to set a drink on or use to play a game.  Right now, I'm thinking it would be nice to have one to cut some pieces out while I sit in the front room waiting for trick or treaters tonight.  I am going to run out at lunch time and see if Wal Mart has any that are sturdy.

No comments: