Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Started on another quilt

Tonight I started on my youngest sister's birthday quilt.  It's being made from precut ten inch squares in a real pretty set of fabrics with flowers and butterflies.  I sewed for about an hour then called it a night.  I hope to get the top put together before the weekend.  Saturday I'm planning to go to Arthur to the Amish shops, but hopefully Sunday I could work on it on the frame.  Maybe....

I put the lasagna in the oven that I had frozen a couple weeks ago.  It took quite a while to get heated through but turned out pretty good once it was hot.  I also made some bacon wrapped cheesy crescent hot dogs.  That will give Ev a little variety to choose from for his lunches at work and for dinner at home.  Monday I cooked a few different things so I haven't had to cook if I don't want to the last couple nights. 

I am not a big Pinterest user, however I found a neat tutorial on how to make a custom sewing table for any machine.  I think I'm going to give it a try one of these days.

No comments: