Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Saturday

Didn't get much sewing done, but got a lot done on the front porch!  We started working on replacing the front steps.  Here is the before picture:

The boards are all rotted and falling apart.  Pretty sad shape.  Here's a pic after we got them all torn off:

We actually got the new steps assembled, but then discovered a "technical" error that means we have to disassemble them one by one and reassemble.  But the good part is, it will go quickly.  We redid two out of five last night before we ran out of steam.  Today we will finish and I will post a pic of the final product!

We had a Halloween Party to go go to last night.  Ev didn't dress up, but I went as a flower child.  Guess my trip to San Francisco influenced that a bit!  Here's a pic of me with a peace sign on my face and flowers in my hair!

If it weren't for the peace sign, I probably would have just looked like a deranged Mother Nature...  haha




No comments: