Sunday, October 20, 2013

Goodies!

Here's a few of the fabrics I got in Arthur.  I didn't pay more than $2/yard for any of them, some were even $1/yard and one was even free!  They are all 100% cotton.



The top picture has the bolt of fabric in it.  It looks like real pale poinsettias to me and has a tiny bit of shimmer to it.  Really pretty and it was one of the $1/yard fabrics!

The middle picture has two of the same type of prints, just in different colorways.  I really liked both of them.  I thought they would be beautiful backings.  I got five yards of each.

These are mostly stash builders for me, because, you know, I hardly have any fabric.....  right?  hahaha

We went to Beachy's Bulk Foods and here's some pics of what I got there:



I got a few new dip mixes to try, some candy and a cinnamon pecan roll, a loaf of good bread, some snack mixes, and other yummy goodness.

While I was unloaded the goodies, I had some help from Shadow.

And not be left out of the fun, Ivy had to get in on things (yes that is my slippered foot in the picture).
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!








2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I am so glad you got to make that trip. I'm pretty sure I recognize some of those prints--makes me wonder where the store got them.

bunbear said...

I think the store has had them in stock for a VERY long time! :)