Monday, October 13, 2014

Meal Loaf Monday

Years ago, when I lived with my parents, I would make dinner for the family on Mondays.  It was usually meat loaf and we just called it "Meat Loaf Monday".  Today I was off work and decided to do some cooking.  Can you guess what I made?  Yup, meat loaf!  And mashed potatoes and gravy with green bean casserole.  Yum!

Have had some bad weather here today, including a tornado warning that sent us to the basement for a time.  All is well, thankfully.

I have more than half of the stacks of half square triangle blocks pressed open and ready for sewing into blocks.  Slow going, but I'll get there eventually. 

2 comments:

Andee said...

Meat loaf is always a favorite!

Mego said...

You crack me up. We had colder weather yesterday and I made...yep, MEAT LOAF with mashed potatoes and corn.