Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween!  I failed to get a picture of the pumpkins and gourds I have on my front porch, so this little piece of artwork will have to do... 

We had a couple dozen trick or treater's last night and hope to see more tonight.  It was a bit rainy last night and tonight it's supposed to be much colder, so I don't know what the final tally will be. 

Trick or treat hours ended at 8 p.m. so at 8:01 I put Addy out in the back yard and I went upstairs to sew.  I worked on the spiderweb string pieces for about an hour.  When I went to let Addy back in she was covered in mud!  So there I was at 9 p.m. in my jammies giving the dog a bath.  Good thing she's cute!  haha.

Tonight there are a couple shows I want to watch on t.v.  Not sure if I will set up the old machine or just repeat what I did last night after 8.  I need to keep going on those pieces!

It really is windy and the temp is only in the 30's.  I guess Old Man Winter is knocking at the door.

Tomorrow I'm meeting Marla in Fairview for lunch.  We are bringing the hubby's along.  Looking forward to it!

No comments: